House for Sale
- About this property
- Explore Marrara
Tropical Family Living on Large Corner BlockProperty ID 1709268Treat your family to an active outdoor lifestyle in this well-presented single-level home that's set on a large corner block with multiple alfresco living areas in a lush tropical garden setting. It is conveniently located moments to Northlakes Shopping Centre and Darwin Golf Links, and close to schools and sports facilities.
- Huge open-plan living/dining area immaculately presented in fresh white
- Well-presented timber kitchen with breakfast bar and electric cooking
- Living area opens to verandah with adjoining covered entertainer's patio
- Renovated modern bathroom features bath, shower and separate toilet
- Carpet and built-in robes to all four generous, light-filled bedrooms
- Well-equipped European-style internal laundry with outdoor access
- Additional covered entertainer's patio in a lush tropical garden setting
- Huge lawn with plenty of room for family playtime on large corner block
- Split-system air conditioning; external storeroom plus garden shed
- Double carport with drive-through access to the backyard
Fresh, light-filled interiors open to bright outdoor living in this well-presented home that's ideal for low-maintenance family living.
Enter into large open-plan living room that captures abundant natural light and flows through to the dining area.
The quality timber kitchen with breakfast bar and electric cooking is off the dining area, and the living room opens to the corner verandah with connecting paved and covered entertaining area.
The carpeted fourth bedroom with built-in robe is opposite the kitchen, and a hallway connects to the renovated main bathroom and three additional bedrooms.
There is carpet and built-in robes to the generous light-filled master, second and third bedrooms, and the modern main bathroom features a shower, bath and separate toilet.
There is split-system air conditioning throughout, low-maintenance floor tiles to the living areas, and a well-equipped European-style internal laundry with outdoor access.
Outside, an additional covered patio provides even more alfresco living space in a lush tropical garden setting, and the huge lawn offers plenty of space for kids to kick a footy or play with the dog.
An external storeroom plus garden shed provides plenty of storage space; the double carport features drive-through access to the backyard to park your boat, trailer or caravan; and there's extra off-street parking on the wide driveway.
Be first in line and organise an inspection today.
Area Under Title: 898 Square Metres
Planning Scheme Zone: SD (Single Dwelling)
Council Rates: $1,800 Per Annum (Approximately)
Year Built: 1983