House for Sale
- About this property
- Explore Malak
Great Family Home on a Huge Block - Let's Play Cricket!Property ID 1570727COPY AND PASTE LINK INTO BROWSER FOR FOR AVAILABLE DOCUMENTS:
This great abode ticks all the boxes for the family with its spacious, open plan indoor living area, oversized undercover verandah which overlooks the inviting pool and yard of the elevated, which you enjoy cool breezes and a tranquil outlook.
A short stroll will have you at the beautiful Malak park and a little further is the local primary school and shopping centre.
Space will never be an issue with this classic elevated three-bedroom home.
With large rooms and versatile floor plan, families seeking plenty of space won't be disappointed.
- Large north-facing corner block in a quiet court locale
- Huge open-plan living and dining area features a neutral colour palette, large windows, high ceilings and is fully carpeted
- Massive north-facing timber balcony is covered for year-round entertaining
- Kitchen includes dishwasher, wall oven, gas-hob cooktop, large pantry and plenty of cupboard space
- All three bedrooms have polished timber floorboards, air conditioning and built-in wardrobes
- Downstairs area comes with large undercover patio area with bar, laundry and storage area, plus undercover parking for two vehicles
- Huge fully-fenced yard with low-maintenance gardens, large lawn area, garden shed and dual access driveways
- Large in ground pool, which the kids will simply love!
- A tidy residence in a quiet, family friendly street located in the ever-popular northern suburb of Malak, within a short walk of Malak Primary School, Sanderson Middle School, parks and public transport.
Area Under Title: 944 sqm
Council Rates per annum (approximately): $1,423.00
Easements: Sewerage Easement to Power and Water Authority
Seller's Conveyancer: Tsoukalis Lawyers
Status: Vacant Possession
Year Built: 1979