Residential Property for Sale
- About this property
- Explore Leanyer
Light and Bright Duplex with Large CourtyardProperty ID 1539706Move straight into this light and bright duplex with generous paved courtyard and start enjoying a modern low-maintenance lifestyle, set in a quiet cul-de-sac close to Hibiscus Shopping Centre and just five minutes to Royal Darwin Hospital.
- Spacious living room opens to covered entertainer's patio with in-ground spa
- Living room connects to separate dining area and large wrap-around kitchen
- Kitchen features breakfast bar, freestanding oven and dishwasher
- Well-presented main bathroom features walk-in shower
- Master bedroom with two mirrored built-in robes and ensuite
- Master bedroom also opens to rear courtyard with shed and garden
- Double built-in robe to second bedroom; built-in desk to third bedroom/office
- Air conditioning throughout; tiles to living/dining; carpet to bedrooms
- Single carport plus off-street parking for two additional vehicles
- Currently vacant and ready for you to move straight in
Whether you're searching for your first home, looking for the space to start a family, downsizing from a larger home or seeking a low-maintenance investment opportunity, this immaculately presented three-bedroom duplex ticks all the right boxes.
Enter through the fenced front patio that features a generous covered entertaining area and adjoining fenced in-ground spa with shade sail.
Continue into the spacious living room and connecting dining area where light and bright interiors create a fresh contemporary living environment.
The large wrap-around kitchen is off the dining area and features a breakfast bar, freestanding oven and dishwasher, plus a servery window into the living room.
The third bedroom or home office with built-in desk is off the dining area, and a short hallway connects to the master and second bedrooms, and main bathroom with walk-in shower.
There is a double built-in robe to the second bedroom, and the generous master bedroom features two mirrored built-in robes, an ensuite, and opens into the rear courtyard with shed and gardens.
There is split-system air conditioning throughout, low-maintenance floor tiles to the living/dining areas, and carpet to all three bedrooms.
A single carport joins off-street parking for two additional vehicles.
This one will be snapped up quickly. Be first in line and organise an inspection today.
Area Under Title: 338 Square Metres
Council Rates: $1,372.00 per annum (approximately)
Easements: Sewerage Easement to Power and Water Authority
Zoning: MD (Multiple Dwelling)