House for Sale
- About this property
- Explore Leanyer
Private Outdoor Living on Lush Family-Friendly PropertyProperty ID 1521375Enjoy an active outdoor lifestyle on this beautifully manicured property with lush tropical gardens and private outdoor entertaining, ideally located close to parks, Hibiscus Shopping Centre and Leanyer Water Park.
- Light-filled open-plan living/dining area features an entertainment recess
- Well-presented kitchen in modern white with servery to dining area
- Modern main bathroom features floor-to-ceiling tiles plus separate toilet
- King-sized master bedroom with built-in robe opens to covered patio
- Built-in robes and double doors to good-sized second and third bedrooms
- Separate internal laundry with outdoor access, plus built-in linen cupboard
- Covered paved patio with private garden outlook is ideal for entertaining
- Patio flows to generous manicured lawn in leafy, fenced backyard
- Split-system air conditioning and polished floor tiles throughout
- Off-street parking for two vehicles, plus storeroom and garden shed
Put your green thumb to work, get active with your kids or pets, or just enjoy the great outdoors in the large, manicured backyard of this quality family home.
Enter into the open-plan living/dining room that captures plentiful natural light and features an entertainment recess to suit your home theatre set up.
The adjoining kitchen is well presented in modern white with a freestanding electric stove and a servery window into the dining area.
A hallway off the living/dining room connects to the three bedrooms and main bathroom with walk-in shower, floor-to ceiling tiles and separate toilet.
The king-sized master bedroom with built-in robe is privately located at the end of the hall and opens to the covered entertainer's patio, and the good-sized second and third bedrooms both with built-in robes are off the hallway through double doors.
The covered, paved patio is ideal for entertaining friends and family with a private garden outlook and flows to the large manicured lawn in the fully fenced backyard.
There is split-system air conditioning and polished floor tiles throughout; an internal laundry with outdoor access and built-in linen cupboard adds convenience; a storeroom and garden shed offer plenty of storage space; and there is off-street parking for two vehicles.
This quality family home won't last long. Be first in line and organise your inspection today.
Area Under Title: 800 Square Metres
Council Rates: $1,609.00 per annum (approximately)
Zoning: SD (Single Dwelling)