House for Sale
- About this property
- Explore Leanyer
Family Home Presents Expansive Outdoor LivingProperty ID 1450682Huge 1010m2 property located in one of Darwin's most sort after suburbs. There's plenty of room to move into this spacious family home that presents generous open-plan interiors and expansive alfresco entertaining in the large backyard with fenced in-ground pool, all located in a quiet cul-de-sac close to schools, parks, shops and Royal Darwin Hospital.
- Open-plan living/dining room captures plentiful natural light and garden outlook
- Living area opens to large covered entertainer's patio in the huge backyard
- Large lawn flows to fenced inground pool surrounded by lush gardens
- Huge quality kitchen features large breakfast bar and stainless steel oven
- Main bathroom features shower over bath, plus separate toilet
- Three good-sized bedrooms all with built-in robes
- Split-system air-conditioning and low-maintenance floor tiles throughout
- Large front yard with manicured lawn and established tropical gardens
- Double carport plus additional off-street parking on the long driveway
- Peaceful location in a quiet cul-de-sac, ideal for family living
With a tenant currently in place, this low-maintenance home is an excellent investment opportunity or owner/occupiers add your personal touches to create a quality family home with spacious outdoor living.
Enter into the open-plan living/dining room that captures plentiful natural light and showcases a lush, private garden outlook.
The living area opens onto a large covered entertainer's patio and lawn that flows to the fenced inground pool set amidst established tropical gardens in the large backyard.
Back inside, the huge quality kitchen adjoins the living/dining area and features a large breakfast bar, plentiful bench and cupboard space and a stainless steel free-standing oven.
The main bathroom with shower over bath and separate toilet is off the living area and a hallway connects to the three good-sized bedrooms all with built-in robes.
There is split-system air-conditioning and low-maintenance floor tiles throughout and the large front yard with manicured lawn and established gardens provides even more outdoor living space.
Parking is for two cars in the double carport, with additional off-street parking on the long driveway.
Beat the rush and organise an inspection today before this high potential property is snapped up.
Area Under Title: 1010 square metres
Council Rates: $1,620 per annum (approximately)
Easements: Sewerage Easement to Power and Water Authority
Zoning: Single Dwelling (SD)