Apartment for Sale
- About this property
- Explore Larrakeyah
Investment Oppertunity with a 6% Return in Cullen BayProperty ID 387387This fully serviced apartment is part of the Cullen Bay Holiday Apartments complex and offers investors the opportunity to tap into the holiday rental market, or owner/occupiers enjoy a true resort-style lifestyle walking distance to all Cullen Bay has to offer.
- Light-filled living/dining room presents a tropical outlook from corner position
- Living area opens to second-floor entertainers balcony with pool views
- Galley-style kitchen with granite bench tops and adjoining dining area
- Well-presented main bathroom with walk-in shower and granite vanity
- Both good-sized bedrooms with built-in robes and privacy louvres
- Low-maintenance timber-look vinyl floors throughout
- Split-system air conditioning and ceiling fans throughout
- Internal laundry located at end of kitchen
- In-ground pool and resort amenities in popular holiday complex
- Walking distance to Cullen Bay cafes, shops, marina and beaches
With low-maintenance interiors and a prime corner position on the second floor, this apartment offers a lucrative investment opportunity as a holiday rental in an exclusive marina suburb walking distance to cafes, shops, the marina and beaches.
Enter into the foyer and past the galley-style kitchen with granite bench tops and adjoining dining area.
Bright tropical views from the second floor take centre stage in the light-filled living room that takes full advantage of its prime corner position with wrap-around windows.
The living area also opens onto the balcony that overlooks the complex pool and gardens for relaxed entertaining.
The main bathroom is off the entry foyer and features a walk-in shower and built-in granite vanity.
Both generous bedrooms include built-in robes and privacy louvres, and the second bedroom also overlooks the pool.
There are low-maintenance timber-look vinyl floors, split-system air conditioning and ceiling fans throughout, and the internal laundry is located at the end of the kitchen.
Whether youre an investor or owner/occupier, this apartment offers a rare opportunity to buy into this exclusive marina suburb at an excellent price.
Don't let this one pass you by. Organise an inspection today while it lasts.
Body Corporate Manager: John Carriere
Council Rates: approx $1,100(per annum)
Easements: As per certificate of title
Lease details: $450pw Exp 12th June 2017
Unit Area: 83sqm
Year Built: 1999