Apartment for Sale
- About this property
- Explore Larrakeyah
Leased Investment UnitProperty ID 1390927This superbly presented, light filled two bedroom apartment compliments its premier location just outside the city grid.
This beautiful abode boasts a pleasant and expansive southerly outlook complete with views of the tropical landscape and sparkling ocean, offering the ultimate in a cosmopolitan coastal lifestyle all within a short stroll to the CBD, beaches, cafes, restaurants, shops and transport.
- Breathtaking Harbour views with sunny south facing aspect
- Qualifies for the $26,000 First Time Home Buyers Grant
- Modern, open plan design with free flowing layout
- Stylish, contemporary kitchen with stone bench tops, stainless appliances and abundant storage
- Appointed with quality fixtures & fittings throughout
- Generously proportioned bedrooms filled with sunlight
- Two secure car spaces, secure lift access and security intercom
- A short walk to the CBD schools, shops, restaurants, transport, Mindil beach
Set amongst lush landscaped gardens, a large pool and alfresco area with BBQ allow you to enjoy a relaxed tropical lifestyle at home.
Contemporary interior design and top quality fixtures and fittings throughout give a feel of easy modern living. A generous open plan kitchen, living and dining area features stone benchtops and quality European appliances, including dishwasher.
Bedroom 1 offers a spacious walk-in-robe and ensuite, while bedroom 2 has a large built-in-robe and access to the main bathroom. Both bathrooms have luxurious floor-to-ceiling ceramic tiling.
The entrance to this apartment features a long hallway with the inclusion of an internal storeroom, large linen cupboards and a study nook.
The apartment is accessed via chic modern lobbies with intercom and key lift access, and include two secure basement car parks.
Walking distance to the CBD, Waterfront Precinct and Esplanade Parklands, you can stroll to your pick of Darwin's cafes, restaurants, shops, nightlife, beaches and green spaces. These apartments are also well served by public transport.
This apartment is one not to be missed! Put it on your list to view and call Nick Syrimi today 0412 537 638 for a private viewing!
Year Built: 2015
Body Corporate Manager: Altitude NT Management
Body Corporate Fee's: $1,111.35 per qtr
Council Rates: $1,310 per annum
Rental Estimate: $620 per week
Zoning: MD (Multiple Dwelling)