House for Sale
- About this property
- Explore Knuckey Lagoon
There is Only One Magnificent Knuckey Lagoon! This is 'Blue Chip' Buying at it's Very BestProperty ID 1687184Invest in the future...Invest in Your future. This is prime real estate located in an area which virtually guarantees long term future capital growth!
There are pockets all over the place that have potential. If you have been looking diligently, then you will just know you've just found the best little 'pocket' in Darwin!
Your one and only opportunity to own not one; but 5 magnificent acres in such a prestigious location at an entry level price.
The quiet and peaceful position of this property is ideally located within close proximity to Darwin, Palmerston and Casuarina.
Set on an impressive five acres yet within a short drive of Darwin CBD, this property will certainly be of interest to those looking for a secluded country lifestyle, yet wanting to remain close to the centre of things.
The 4 bedroom residence is comfortable and gives you so much flexibility:
1) Wanting to build your dream home? You can live in the existing residence until you are ready to build
2) Looking of an investment? The home is ready for immediate rental, providing you with a holding income
- Long driveway meanders through a tapestry of native bush land, providing plenty of privacy from neighbours and the road
- Four generous bedrooms, all with air conditioning, plus large windows for ample natural lighting
- Your choice of large covered balcony, with raised views of the surrounding landscaped gardens, make for an entertainer's 'move-able feast' or quiet meditation spots.
- Sizeable paved patio area adjoins a lagoon-style in ground spa, with tall palms and the lush gardens providing a verdant tropical backdrop
- Large shed provides parking for two vehicles, with additional undercover parking in the attached single carport
- Within fifteen minutes' drive of Darwin CBD, this property is close to schools, Charles Darwin University and all other amenities.
If you are looking for a wonderful and relaxing family, you won't be disappointed...
This is the perfect property to grow a family or hobby farm, enjoying an idyllic resort-like ambiance and represents a unique, once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to secure a family home filled with potential in such a sought after and tightly held estate!
Move in, enjoy the peace and quiet and take your time to plan for your future...
Area Under Title: 2 hectares 1700 m
Easements: Power line Easement to Northern Territory of Australia
Council Rates: $1,118 Per Annum (Approximately)
Vendors Conveyancing Agent: Platinum Conveyancing
Year Built: 1984
Zone: RL (Rural Living)