- About this property
- Explore Karama
All Serious Offers Considered - Inspect ASAPProperty ID 1669450Set in a peaceful complex of apartments, this two-bedroom home with its cool floor tiles, ample natural lighting and great location will certainly be of interest to savvy investors, downsizers and first-home buyers alike.
- High vaulted ceilings throughout the interior add to the feeling of light and space
- Large open-plan living and dining area, with access to both front and rear
- Adjoining timber kitchen has breakfast bar, upright cooker and plenty of storage space
- Two good-sized bedrooms, both with built-in wardrobes
- Master has sliding door access to the rear
- Bathroom has large shower recess and separate WC, with integrated internal laundry
- Large rear courtyard, with a smaller paved patio area at the front
- Front yard and backyard both have lush tropical gardens
- Lock-up single garage with adjoining single carport and gated entry
- Air conditioning, ceiling fans and low-maintenance floor tiles throughout
- Within a short walk of Karama Shopping Plaza, Karama Primary School, parks, and public transport.
With a low-maintenance interior and fantastic location, investors looking for a solid foundation for a renovation project to flip, or first homebuyers wanting to maximise the potential of this great location will find this property has a lot to offer.
Council Rates: $1,400.00 per annum (approximately)
Body Corporate Rates: $786/quarter ($744 admin and $42 sinking)
Zoning: MD (Multiple Dwelling)