House for Sale
- About this property
- Explore Karama
High Potential Home in Popular Family-Friendly LocationProperty ID 1523878This solid three-bedroom home with in-ground plunge pool is full of potential, set on a generous block with all the foundations in place to create your dream home in a popular family-friendly location opposite Karama Primary School and moments to Karama Shopping Centre.
• Open-plan family/dining room plus study nook with bright garden outlook
• Separate living/sunroom provides additional interior living space
• Living/sunroom opens to large entertainer's patio and fenced plunge pool
• Well-presented kitchen with long servery window into family/dining area
• Main bathroom features shower over bath plus separate toilet
• Generous master bedroom with pool views, built-in robe and ensuite
• Good-sized second and third bedrooms both feature built-in robes
• Separate internal laundry with outdoor access, plus built-in linen cupboard
• Split-system air conditioning throughout; tiles to living areas; carpet to bedrooms
• Single carport plus additional off-street parking for a second vehicle
Help this solid family home realise its potential with a few small touches and enjoy a low-maintenance family-friendly lifestyle with spacious poolside entertaining on a generous leafy block.
Enter via the large entertainer's patio into the living/sunroom with split-system air conditioning.
Continue into the central hallway and turn left into the open-plan family/dining room with study nook and well-presented kitchen with long servery window.
The main bathroom with shower over bath plus separate toilet joins the three generous bedrooms off the central hallway.
There are built-in robes to the good-sized second and third bedrooms and the king-sized master features pool views, a built-in robe and ensuite.
A fenced in-ground plunge pool off the entertainer's patio will be a hit with your friends and family, and the rear lawn with garden shed offers plenty of opportunity to put your green thumb to work on the generous leafy block.
There is split-system air conditioning throughout; low-maintenance tiles to the living areas; carpet to the bedrooms; and a separate internal laundry with outdoor access.
Parking is in the single carport with an additional off-street space for a second vehicle.
Act fast to buy into this popular family-friendly location and organise an inspection today.
Area Under Title: 953 Square Metres
Planning Scheme Zone: SD (Single Dwelling)
Council Rates: $1410 Per Annum (Approximately)
Easements: Sewerage Easement to Power and Water Authority
Year Built: 1981