- About this property
- Explore Fannie Bay
Bright Open-Plan Living in Exclusive Beachside SuburbProperty ID 1568794You'll enjoy bright open-plan living and alfresco entertaining by the spa in this immaculately presented modern home, located in a prime park-side location with rear gate access to East Point Reserve and three minutes to the beach.
• Bright open-plan living/dining area features large glass louvre windows
• Living/dining opens to spacious entertainer's patio with in-ground spa
• Quality kitchen features gas cooking, granite bench tops and double dishdrawer
• Upstairs second living area opens to covered balcony with leafy park outlook
• Modern main bathroom with separate bath and shower, plus long built-in vanity
• Master bedroom features walk-in robe and ensuite with frameless glass shower
• Built-in robes to second and third bedrooms; guest toilet to downstairs laundry
• Split-system air conditioning and low-maintenance floor tiles throughout
• Under-stair storage, plus internal and external storerooms
• NBN connected; double lock-up garage with internal entry
This quality three-bedroom home is set in a peaceful boutique complex of six and offers modern family-friendly living in a sought-after coastal location.
Enter into the open-plan living/dining area that captures abundant natural light through large glass louvre windows and opens to a paved and covered entertainer's patio with in-ground spa.
The quality chef's kitchen is off the dining area and features granite bench tops, gas cooking and stainless steel appliances including double dishdrawer dishwasher.
Upstairs, a second living area with built-in cabinetry opens to a covered timber balcony with leafy park views.
The modern main bathroom features a separate bath and shower, plus long built-in vanity, and there are built-in robes to the second and third bedrooms.
The king-sized master bedroom opens to a private balcony and features a walk-in robe and ensuite with frameless glass shower.
The downstairs internal laundry features a separate guest toilet, and there is split-system air conditioning and low-maintenance floor tiles throughout.
Internal and external storerooms plus under-stair storage add convenience, and parking is for two cars in the double lock-up garage with internal entry.
Be first in line and organise an inspection today.
Area Under Title: 360 Square Meters
Council Rates: $1,380.00 Per Annum (Approximately)
Whittles Body Corporate: $1,550.00 Per Quarter (Approximately)
Planning Scheme Zone: MD (Multiple Dwelling)
Year Built: 2000