Villa for Sale
- About this property
- Explore Fannie Bay
Massive Price Reduction! Brilliant Split Level Villa Offering Peace and PrivacyProperty ID 1556643COPY AND PASTE LINK INTO BROWSER FOR FOR AVAILABLE DOCUMENTS:
Bring your own personal style to this rare split level home that presents modern living over four levels, located in a quiet cul-de-sac, close to shops, parks, the beach and less than 10 minutes to Darwin CBD.
* Downstairs combined living/dining opens out to a private courtyard with large spa
* Family sized kitchen with wall oven, breakfast bar and ample bench space
* Additional living area on second level opens onto entertainer's balcony
* Main bathroom with striking curved glass brick feature wall
* Master bedroom occupies top level with walk-in robe, ensuite and balcony
* Bedrooms two and three with built-ins and air-conditioning
* Tranquil private courtyard with established tropical gardens
* Split system air-conditioning throughout
* Double carport with external laundry
Form meets function in this large family home that employs a smart split level design that achieves spacious open plan family living and a high level of privacy.
The entry foyer steps up to the first floor combined/living dining that opens into the tranquil courtyard where established tropical gardens create a private outlook and a large in-ground spa beckons.
The family sized kitchen adjoins the living/dining room and features a wall oven, large breakfast bar and ample bench and cupboard space.
A short staircase leads to the second level where a flexible second living area opens onto a generous entertaining balcony with leafy outlook.
The second and third bedrooms both with built-ins and air-conditioning are on the third level and conveniently positioned around the main bathroom that showcases a striking curved glass brick feature wall.
The king sized master bedroom occupies the entire fourth level and enjoys a private position with walk-in robe, ensuite, and private balcony that's ideal for recharging your batteries with a little me time.
The paved courtyard is another stand out feature of the home and provides plenty of room to entertain around the spa and established tropical gardens.
There's split system air-conditioning and low maintenance floor coverings throughout and a double carport with external laundry completes the package.
You must see this property for yourself to truly appreciate its' uniqueness..
Area Under Title: 301m2
Body Corporate Levies:$1,600 Per Quarter (Approximately)
Body Corporate Manager: Body Corporate Specialists NT
Council Rates: $1,280 Per Annum (Approximately)
Vendors Conveyancing Agent: All Conveyancing By Kristin
Year Built: 1988
Zoning: MD (Multiple Dwelling)