House for Sale
- About this property
- Explore Fannie Bay
Exclusive Beachside Living for an Entry-Level PriceProperty ID 1540209Here's an excellent opportunity to buy into an exclusive beachside suburb at an entry level price with this bright two-bedroom apartment, set easy walking distance to shops, moments to East Point and the beach, and less than 10 minutes to Darwin CBD.
• Open-plan living/dining room captures abundant natural light
• Living area opens to generous semi-enclosed entertainer's balcony
• Well-presented corner kitchen with freestanding electric oven
• Good-sized main bathroom features walk-in shower and timber vanity
• Built-in robes to both well proportioned bedrooms
• Low-maintenance floor tiles to living/dining; carpet to both bedrooms
• Split-system air conditioning and ceiling fans throughout
• Secure parking for one vehicle in well-maintained boutique complex
• Large, fenced in-ground pool and manicured tropical gardens
• Prime position walking distance to shops, East Point and the beach
Investors will never have to search for a tenant in this popular location, and owner/occupiers will enjoy a relaxed beachside lifestyle set within easy reach of all big-city conveniences.
Enter into the open-plan living/dining room where the contemporary white colour scheme compliments the abundant natural light to create a fresh, modern living environment.
The living area opens to a generous semi-enclosed balcony where you'll enjoy year-around entertaining, and the well-presented corner kitchen with freestanding electric oven is ideal for an easy modern makeover.
Put your DIY skills to work in the good-sized main bathroom with walk-in shower to add value with a simple renovation, and there are built-in robes to both generous bedrooms.
There is split-system air conditioning and ceilings fans throughout, low-maintenance floor tiles to the living/dining, and carpet to both bedrooms.
Secure parking for one vehicle completes the package, and there's a large, fenced in-ground pool in the well-maintained boutique complex with manicured tropical gardens.
This quality beachside property will attract plenty of attention at this red-hot price. Act fast while it lasts and organise an inspection today.
Area Under Title: 70 Square Metres
Planning Scheme Zone: MR (Medium Density)
Council Rates: $1360 Per Annum (Approximately)
Whittles Body Corporate: $1220.30 Per Quarter (Approximately)
Year Built: 1983