House for Sale
- About this property
- Explore Fannie Bay
The Ultimate in Family Living and Entertaining in the Heart of Fannie Bay!Property ID 1500762COPY AND PASTE LINK INTO BROWSER FOR FOR AVAILABLE DOCUMENTS:
If you've been searching for a spacious, modern contemporary family home in the highly sought-after area of Fannie Bay, your search could well be over!
Recently listed, this exemplary three bedroom plus office home boasts a swag of luxurious inclusions all your family and friends will envy you for.
Upon entering the home, you'll be amazed at just how spacious and inviting it is. You anticipate excitement and discovery through every doorway and around every corner and this home certainly does not disappoint.
Features and benefits include:
* Plenty of space and natural light
* Super roomy open plan living areas and three spacious bedrooms all fully tiled
* Split level common areas maximising space and light
* Contemporary, well-appointed kitchen central to the action
* Luxurious bathroom and ensuite with all the essential creature comforts
* An abundance of storage space in the house and separate outdoor storage building
* Beautifully landscaped yard and pool area
* Large verandah and entertaining area you will spend many weekends enjoying!
Three car, secure accommodation is also provided thanks to the carport located at the front of the property.
The home was designed with comfort in mind, and there is air-conditioning in every room, along with ceiling fans. The abundant outdoor areas also afford you plenty of cool spots for you to chill on the hottest of Darwin days.
Its location in the desirable, upmarket suburb of Fannie Bay affords you a lifestyle of cafes, restaurants and boutique shopping all just minutes away by foot or car. Of course, the picturesque beach side sunsets, parks and sailing club are just a quick walk away as well.
This luxuriously appointed home is well worth a look, and with inclusions and location like this, it won't last long!
Area Under Title: 1080 m2
Council Rates: $2,800.00 Per Annum (Approximately)
Easements: None Found
Planning Area Zone: SD (Single Dwelling)
Rental Estimate: $1,100 - $1,200 Per Week (Approximately)
Vendor's Conveyancer: Tsoukalis Lawyers
Year Built: 1988