- About this property
- Explore Durack
Enjoy Tropical Living in Stylish Family HomeProperty ID 1525506You'll love the soaring pitched ceilings, stylish corrugated feature walls, extensive glass louvre windows and new entertainer's deck that make this spacious tropical home a real winner all located moments to parks and schools, and just five minutes to Palmerston CBD.
• Expansive open-plan living/dining room opens to front and rear decks
• Open wrap-around kitchen with breakfast bar and double pantry
• Main bathroom with shower over bath, separate toilet and tropical outlook
• King-sized master bedroom features built-in robe and stylish modern ensuite
• Built-in robes and garden views also to good-sized second and third bedrooms
• Large, covered rear deck off living area offers spacious alfresco living
• Split-system air conditioning and low-maintenance floor tiles throughout
• Separate internal laundry with built-in storage and outdoor access
• Double carport plus storage shed on generous corner block
• Fresh paint throughout; new timber planks to rear deck
Move straight into this immaculately presented tropical home that features a raised single-level design to maximise its natural cooling properties.
Enter via the front deck and into the expansive open-plan living/dining room where soaring pitched timber ceilings, a distinctive corrugated feature wall, and the extensive use of glass louvre windows create a stunning tropical living environment.
The adjoining wrap-around kitchen features a breakfast bar and double pantry, and the living area opens to a large covered rear deck where you'll love entertaining friends and family.
The king-sized master bedroom is privately located off the dining area and features a built-in robe, stylish modern ensuite and tropical garden views through glass louvre windows that invite the outdoors inside.
The main bathroom with shower over bath and separate toilet joins the good-sized second and third bedrooms both with built-in robes and glass louvre windows off the main living area.
There is split-system air conditioning, low-maintenance floor tiles and fresh paint throughout, and the separate internal laundry features built-in storage and outdoor access.
Parking is in the double carport, and a garden shed offers extra storage on the generous corner block.
See this one in person to appreciate its stunning tropical design and organise an inspection today.
Planning Scheme Zone: SD (Single Dwelling)
Council Rates: $1,350 Per Annum
Area Under Title: 604 Square Metres
Year Built: 1997