- About this property
- Explore Driver
Huge 3 Storey House, Which is Just Loaded with Potential!Property ID 1403970Excellent buying here!
The instructions are very clear, the property must be sold! Whether you're looking for a fantastic investment or your next home, there is a deal to be had with this property.
Located in a beautiful pocket of Driver and spanning 3 levels, this extremely spacious property is filled with potential with a beautiful, sprawling park literally a hop, skip and jump down the street and two major Shopping Centres a few metres beyond.
Public transport options are plentiful with the bus station just down the road and a bus terminal at the shopping centre.
Driving? The new road duplication network is easily accessible meaning you can be almost anywhere in inner city Darwin within minutes.
If you're at all in the market for a large home filled with potential, we highly recommend you view this property as opportunities like this don't come up that often.
* Located in a quiet, family friendly cul-de-sac
* Dual carport parking space plus room for additional cars or the boat
* Store room on the ground level, ideal for the outdoor items
* Internal staircase leads up to the first floor and main section of the home
* Large open plan living spaces are bright and light
* Sky high ceilings create a feeling of space within
* Double height windows capture maximum daylight rays
* All bedrooms have carpeted flooring, louver windows and BIR and A/C
* Additional family room at the top of the stairs, great for the kids
* Internal laundry room with handy workbench and additional W/C
* Treetop balcony overlooks the lush streets cape below
* Enormous timber decked outdoor entertaining area with built in BBQ
* Wonderful large and open backyard to enjoy with your pets
* 1 minute from Palmerston CBD, yet quiet and secluded
Open by appointment any day, please call Irene Petrakis 0431 406 183.
Area Under Title: 720m²
Building Area: 225m²
Council Rates: $1,662 per annum
Easements: Electricity supply Easement to Power and Water Authority
Year Built: 1996
Zoning: SD ( Single Dwelling)