Unit for Sale
- About this property
- Explore Darwin City
Spacious City Apartment with Golf Course OutlookProperty ID 1541220Spacious open-plan living in the heart of the city is a rare find, and this large two-bedroom modern apartment fits the bill with generous interiors opening to a large entertainer's balcony with peaceful golf course outlook, ideally set walking distance to Darwin CBD.
• Generous open-plan living/dining room with leafy golf course outlook
• Living/dining room opens to large entertainer's balcony with corner aspect
• Kitchen features stone bench tops, breakfast bar and stainless steel appliances
• Modern main bathroom with corner shower and contemporary vanity
• Master bedroom features large built-in robe and ensuite with walk-in shower
• Good-sized second bedroom also with built-in robe
• Split-system air conditioning and fresh paint throughout
• Low-maintenance floor tiles to living areas; as-new carpet to bedrooms
• Well-equipped internal laundry in main bathroom; built-in linen cupboard
• Secure parking for one vehicle in well-maintained complex
Whether you're an investor or owner/occupier, this is an excellent opportunity to secure a quality city apartment with huge capital growth potential in a prime position next to a golf course in the heart of the city.
Enter into a hallway with the good-sized second bedroom with built-in robe on your right.
Continue past the modern main bathroom with corner shower and into the spacious open-plan living/dining room that showcases leafy golf course views.
The living/dining room opens to the large entertainer's balcony with bright corner aspect and the quality modern kitchen will make entertaining a breeze with stone bench tops, breakfast bar and stainless steel appliances.
The generous master bedroom is located off the living area and features a large built-in robe and well-presented modern ensuite with walk-in shower.
There is split-system air conditioning and fresh paint throughout, low-maintenance floor tiles to the living areas, and as-new carpet to both bedrooms.
The well-equipped internal laundry is combined in the main bathroom, and a built-in linen cupboard adds convenience.
Secure parking is for two cars in the well-maintained city complex.
See this quality apartment for yourself to appreciate its peaceful golf course outlook in the heart of the city. Organise an inspection today.
Area Under Title: 145 Square Metres
Planning Scheme Zone: CB (Central Business)
Whittles Body Corporate: $1373 Per Quarter (Approximately)
Council Rates: $1580 Per Annum (approximately)
Year Built: 2000