Apartment for Sale
- About this property
- Explore Darwin City
5.2% Return - Or a Convenient Inner-City Unit to Rest your HeadProperty ID 1477100Want to live in the heart of the city without blowing the budget?
Moments away from shops, restaurants, cafes and Darwin nightlife; location is where the property truly comes into its own. Situated in the heart of Darwin's CBD, take a stroll through Bicentennial Park or down the Esplanade, and experience all the city has to offer.
With a low-maintenance interior, great return on investment, excellent location, this one-bedroom apartment would make a great addition to any portfolio for the astute investor.
- Ground floor corner unit surrounded by large grassed areas and tropical gardens
- Bright, white interior with large windows and ample natural lighting
- Open-plan living and dining area with built-in storage
- Adjoining kitchen has upright cooker, breakfast bar and plenty of storage space
- Sizeable bedroom with built-in wardrobe and air conditioning
- Bathroom has a large shower recess and integrated laundry
- Louvered glass windows and cool floor tiles throughout
- Off-street parking available for one vehicle
Situated in Darwin City's main activity area within walking distance of your favourite entertainment shopping and social centres, restaurants and hotels.
This property is currently advertised at $300pw, Giving you a 5.2% return on your investment once leased, To get the most our of your investment properties call our Business Development Manager, Elliot Mallon on 0499 982 659.
Area Under Title: 51 square metres
Council Rates: $1385 per annum (approximately)
Seller's Conveyancer: Halfpennys Lawyers
Strata Manager: Altitude Body Corporate
Strata Fees: $1025 per quarter
Year Built: 1992
Zoning: Central Business