Apartment for Sale
- About this property
- Explore Darwin City
Investor Alert! Currently Tenanted CBD ApartmentProperty ID 1328760Jump on this excellent opportunity to secure a currently tenanted city apartment with harbour and parkland outlook from the fifth floor, located in a high-return central position a short stroll to the mall and everything Darwin CBD has to offer.
- Low-maintenance living in a luxury building located in the heart of the city
- Living/dining room opens to balcony with plenty of room to entertain
- Beautiful harbour and parkland outlook from elevated fifth floor position
- Galley-style kitchen with stainless steel appliances including dishwasher
- Bedroom opens into living/dining room through bi-fold louvre doors
- Mirrored built-in robe and study nook with built-in desk to bedroom
- Immaculate modern bathroom with large shower and internal laundry
- Split-system air conditioning throughout; floor tiles to living; carpet to bedroom
- Lift access to apartment; secure undercover parking for one vehicle
- Stunning lap pool with harbour views and barbeque area to luxury complex
Here's the low-maintenance investment opportunity you've been looking for with a tenant currently in place for an immediate revenue stream and plenty of long-term capital growth potential in a luxury CBD complex.
Enter into a hallway and past the modern galley-style kitchen that features ceramic cooktop, ample cupboard space and stainless steel appliances including dishwasher.
The hall connects to the good-sized living/dining room that opens onto the generous balcony with fifth-floor outlook over lush parkland to the harbour, and plenty of room to entertain.
The master bedroom is off the living/dining room through bi-fold louvre doors and features a mirrored built-in robe and study nook with built-in desk and additional shelving and storage.
The immaculate modern main bathroom features a large glass frame walk-in shower, floor to ceiling tiles and modern vanity with above-bench basin and built-in internal laundry.
There is split-system air conditioning throughout, low-maintenance floor tiles to the living areas, and carpet to the bedroom.
Lift access to the apartment and security undercover parking for one vehicle joins a stunning lap pool with harbour views and a barbeque area in the luxury complex to complete the package.
Hold on to this excellent apartment as a long-term investment, or use the current rental revenue to pay down your mortgage before moving in yourself.
Don't let this one slip throughout your fingers. Organise an inspection today.
Body Corp: Altitude Managment NT
Body Corp Fees: Approximately $1004 per quarter
Council Rates: Approximately $1300 per annum
Area under title: 50 square metres
Zoning: CB - Central Business