Townhouse for Sale
- About this property
- Explore Coconut Grove
Large Townhouse Offers Peaceful LivingProperty ID 1671018There's plenty of space to spare in this large townhouse that features bright open-plan living, an enormous master suite with balcony, and a large low-maintenance courtyard. It is privately located at the end of a peaceful complex of just five townhouses, close to Nightcliff Shopping Centre, Coconut Grove village centre, and beautiful Nightcliff foreshore.
- Large open-plan living/dining room immaculately presented in crisp white
- Kitchen with double pantry and servery window into living/dining room
- Enormous upstairs master bedroom with floating timber floor and walk-in robe
- Master bedroom also features study nook and opens to private balcony
- Second bedroom also with floating timber floor plus large double built-in robe
- Striking retro main bathroom with corner shower also upstairs
- Huge low-maintenance courtyard with established tropical garden
- Well-equipped internal laundry with built-in storage and second toilet
- Split-system air conditioning throughout, low-maintenance floor tiles downstairs
- Parking for one car in peaceful complex of just five townhouses
This quality townhouse is immaculately presented throughout and ready for you to move straight in with no work to do.
Enter via the covered front porch and into the spacious open-plan living/dining room that's presented in modern white to suit your interior design.
The living/dining room continues through to the well-presented kitchen that features a double pantry, bright courtyard outlook and servery window into the living/dining room.
A striking open timber staircase in the living/dining room connects to the two upstairs bedrooms and main bathroom.
The enormous master bedroom features a floating timber floor, walk-in robe and study nook, and opens onto a private balcony.
The second bedroom also features a floating timber floor plus large double built-in robe, and there's a corner shower to the well-presented retro main bathroom.
The downstairs internal laundry with built-in storage and a second toilet opens to the huge rear courtyard and established tropical garden.
There is split-system air conditioning throughout, low-maintenance floor tiles to the downstairs living/dining area, and parking is for one car in the peaceful complex of just five townhouses.
Add this quality townhouse to your shortlist and organise an inspection today.
Planning Scheme Zone: MD (Medium Dwelling)
Council Rates: $1400 Per Annum (Approximately)
Whittles Body Corporate: $922 Per Quarter (Approximately)
Year Built: 1981