- About this property
- Explore Anula
Immaculate Single-Level Living on Large BlockProperty ID 1835337An ultra-modern bathroom with double shower stars in this immaculately presented three-bedroom home with a large backyard. It is ideally located in a peaceful cul-de-sac with park, 200m to Anula Primary School, 650m to Sanderson Middle School, and just four minutes to North Lakes Shopping Centre and Darwin Golf Club.
• Low-maintenance timber-look floating floors throughout
• Open-plan living/family area plus separate dining room
• Family-sized kitchen with breakfast bar and electric cooking
• Stunning renovated bathroom with frameless glass double shower
• Built-in robes to all three-generous light-filled bedrooms
• Internal laundry with outdoor access; large built-in linen cupboard
• Front and rear covered verandahs provide plenty of alfresco living space
• Expansive manicured lawn and garden in huge fenced backyard
• Split-system air conditioning throughout; separate toilet
• Single carport; external storeroom adds convenience
Families move straight into to this immaculate home with no work to do; downsizers enjoy low-maintenance single-level living with plenty of outdoor space to enjoy; and investors note this popular central location close to schools, parks and shops.
Enter via the covered front verandah and into the open-plan living/family area that features contemporary timber-look floating floors for low-maintenance family-friendly living without compromising on modern style.
The living/family area opens through to the covered rear verandah to catch tropical cross breezes, and a separate dining area is off the family-sized kitchen that features a breakfast bar, electric cooking and ceiling fan.
A central hallway with built-in linen cupboard connects to the three generous bedrooms and new main bathroom. There are built-in robes to all three bedrooms and the renovated bathroom will impress with over-sized ultra-modern wall tiles, a sleek modern vanity, huge frameless glass double shower and separate toilet.
There is split-system air conditioning throughout, and the large internal laundry features outdoor access.
Entertain friends and family on the covered rear verandah while your kids play on the expansive manicured lawn in the large fenced backyard.
Parking is for one car in the single carport, and an external storeroom adds convenience.
Don't let this excellent opportunity slip through your fingers. Organise an inspection today while it lasts.
Area Under Title: 817 Square Metres
Planning Scheme Zone: SD (Single Dwelling)
Easements: Sewerage Easement to Power and Water Authority
Darwin Council Rates:$1,550 Per Annum (Approximately)
Year Built: 1983