- About this property
- Explore Anula
Sized to Suit the Large FamilyProperty ID 1521433Add significant value to this large four-bedroom home with an easy modern makeover and take full advantage of the generous tropical block set in a family-friendly location with a park at rear and schools nearby.
• Spacious living/dining room with bright corner aspect opens to front patio
• Timber kitchen with breakfast bar and garden outlook suits easy makeover
• Main bathroom features floor-to-ceiling tiles, corner shower and new vanity
• Separate toilet to main bathroom is ideal for family living
• King-sized master bedroom with built-in shelving opens to the backyard
• Second, third and fourth bedrooms all overlook enclosed verandah
• Fifth room with verandah access suits media room or home office or 5th bedroom
• Separate internal laundry with outdoor access, plus walk-in storeroom
• Split-system air conditioning and low-maintenance floor tiles throughout
• Double carport plus additional off-street parking on fully fenced block
All the foundations are in place to create an impressive family home on a large, level block surrounded by soaring tropical gardens.
Enter via the covered front patio into the generous living/dining room that captures a bright corner aspect with garden views.
The original timber kitchen with breakfast bar and garden outlook through glass louvre windows adjoins the living/dining room and would suit an easy modern makeover.
A hallway off the living/dining room connects to the main bathroom and four of five bedrooms.
There is a corner shower, floor-to-ceiling tiles, new vanity and separate toilet to the main bathroom; the king-sized master bedroom with built-in shelving opens to the backyard; and the second, third and fourth bedrooms all overlook the enclosed verandah.
The fifth bedroom with access to the enclosed verandah is located off the living/dining room and would suit use as a media room or home office.
A separate internal laundry with outdoor access and long walk-in storeroom add convenience, and there is split-system air conditioning and low-maintenance floor tiles throughout.
A double carport joins additional off-street parking on the fully fenced block.
With plenty of opportunity to add value, this solid property will be popular among owner/occupiers and investors alike. Organise your inspection today.
Planning Scheme Zone: (SD) Single Dwelling
Area Under Title: 756 Square Metres
Council Rates: $1450 per year (Approximately)
Year Built: 1976