House for Sale
- About this property
- Explore Young
Kick Back… Relax and EntertainProperty ID 1531988This very large, luxurious family residence is the ultimate example of lifestyle living. Located on the south side of Young, it's set on approximately two acres in a very private location with peaceful surroundings, semi-rural views, and within 2 km walking distance to the post office.
This fantastic home offers:
• 5 queen-sized bedrooms. The master comes with walk-in robe, full bathroom including over-sized shower with fixed and flexible shower heads and a spa bath. The remaining bedrooms have built-in robes. The guest bedroom is located separately and could be used for in-law accommodation or as a home gym or playroom
• Beautiful contemporary bathroom renovated in 2012 with new fittings and fixtures, perfect to accommodate the largest of families and guests
• 10ft ceilings add to the spacious feel of this grand home and are instrumental in climate control throughout the home
• Tiled open-plan living comprising of kitchen, meals and family area. Formal dining adjacent to the kitchen is spacious and carpeted, leading down to the sunken formal lounge, with masses of light through the bay windows and lots of space
• Modern, versatile kitchen with Norwegian granite bench-tops, glass splash-backs, gas cook-top, stainless-steel wall oven, second range hood for use with bench-top cooking appliances, ample cupboard space and a walk-in pantry. Located in the centre of the home, central to formal and informal living areas, it offers convenience and is ideal for entertaining
• Separate family theatre room with video projector and large wall screen will have the best of critics in awe especially on grand final day with friends and family
• A study with space for up to three people to work side-by-side the ideal home office
• Daikin reverse cycle ducted 3-phase 22KW air conditioning system with zoning options and flued natural gas heating with additional gas points located in the living area
• Established gardens with many ornamental trees, mini orchard and spacious lawns give style and definition. Enjoy a fire-pit area to take in the afternoon sunset with a glass of wine
• Enclosed outdoor entertaining area with easy access to the kitchen has loads of charm and features, including built-in natural gas BBQ with range hood, natural-gas heating, sink and preparation area, slow-combustion wood heater and lounge area. Enjoy the large screen home cinema while you are entertaining
• Double garage with internal access, automatic doors and additional mezzanine storage area
• Technology to make your life easier included a ducted vacuum system, back-to-base alarm system, infinity gas hot-water system with individual digital temperature controls in ensuite, bathroom and kitchen, and smart wired for internet TV in theatre room. NBN internet now connected.
• A full-sized, synthetic turf floodlit tennis court
• An in-ground 11-metre fibreglass saltwater pool, with decorative designed paved surrounds, cabana and dining areas and waterfall for perfect outdoor entertaining.
Do yourself a favour and call exclusive selling agent Dick Cummins today to inspect this quality residence.