House for Auction
- About this property
- Explore Woolloomooloo
Affordable Terrace with Amazing Potential on City FringeProperty ID 1569629Conveniently positioned for a walk-to-everywhere lifestyle, this home is hidden from view in a quaint row of Victorian terraces within a gated mews accessed from Junction Lane. Just a short stroll from the gate are the CBD centre, Hyde Park, Cook + Philip Park Aquatic Centre, The Domain, Art Gallery of NSW, The Wharf harbourfront restaurants, East Sydney eateries, a Woolworths supermarket and local cafes.
Ready for a revamp, the house has a typical terrace layout with 2 double bedrooms upstairs, while downstairs are the kitchen, bathroom, laundry and interconnected sitting and dining rooms opening onto a courtyard.
Retaining original character including decorative fireplaces and exposed sandstock brick interior walls, the house has endless possibilities for modern renovation.
Capturing city views from the upper level; it also has potential to extend the top floor with a wide timber deck and attic conversation (STCA) similar to neighbouring homes.
* Adjacent parking available to lease
• 2-storey terrace w CBD skyline views from upstairs
• Potential to reconfigure and extend upper level (STCA)
• Potential for attic conversion, like neighbouring properties (STCA)
• One of 7 terraces in a gated London-style mews
• Original character with sandstock brick interior walls
• Interconnected living & dining rooms with fireplaces
• 2 double bedrooms, one with city skyline views
• Light-filled kitchen, bathroom, laundry, courtyard
• Short walk to the city, parks, cafes & restaurants
• Ideal for home buyers or sound investment
Council:$330.27 per qtr (approx)
Water: $277.07 per qtr (approx)