Unit for Sale
- About this property
- Explore Wollongong
Hungry for ValueProperty ID 1507286Capturing expansive city and ocean views from its sunny east facing vantage point, this completely renovated two bedroom unit is conveniently located a quick stroll away to all that Wollongong has to offer. An array of shopping, cafes, restaurants, parks and pristine beaches are just the start! Wollongong train station is nearby and the free bus service is practically at your doorstep, making travel to Wollongong University, TAFE and all local amenities a breeze.
- Light filled open plan living area with polished parquetry floors & expansive views
- Brand new kitchen complete with quality modern appliances
- Two generous bedrooms freshly carpeted, one with built in wardrobe
- Brand new bathroom with integrated internal laundry
- Freshly painted and with brand new window coverings
- Single car parking with security bollard
Being situated in such a convenient location and with all the hard work done, this property would be ideal for the investor or a great place to call home for the owner occupier. Contact us today to book your private inspection!
Approx. Rental Estimate- $350 per week*
Council Rates - $345.42 pq*
Water Rates - $170 pq*
Strata Levies- $686.15 pq*
*All figures are approx.