Residential Property for Auction
- About this property
- Explore Willoughby
Aspect, Charm & PositionProperty ID 1545228Northern sun, a dual access block and 1930s charm, this full brick Art Deco semi is the one you've been waiting for. Sure to satisfy the requirements of the most discerning buyer, the property has been meticulously maintained and updated creating a home which is both beautiful and practical. Enjoying the ideal north-to-rear aspect, the interiors are alive with natural light highlighting the superb original craftsmanship. Offering two double bedrooms, study and upper-level oversize attic conversion with ample under eve storage. Holding a picturesque frontage just footsteps from the Penshurst Street shops, this quality offering also provides rear lane access to a double lock-up garage. Enviably positioned within the school catchment zones for both Willoughby Public School and Willoughby Girls High School, enjoy easy access to the city centre via nearby buses and Chatswood's shopping district is also just a short walk away.
* Central living room warmed by a Jetmaster gas fireplace
* North facing terrace overlooking the secure level lawn
* Functional gas kitchen opening up to dining/casual living
* Two double bedrooms plus a oversized attic conversion.
* Immaculate bathroom with timber accents and bath tub
* Stairs linking a home office/playroom with Velux windows
* Timber floors, white Western Red cedar plantation shutters
* Traditional high patterned ceilings, original skirting boards
* Rear lane access to double garage, under-terrace storage
* Landscaped gardens, a wall of Jasmine almost in bloom
* Total convenience walk to shops, cafes, schools and bus