Unit for Rent
- About this property
- Explore Wiley Park
Newly Renovated 2 Bedroom Unit in Small Block - Close to EverythingProperty ID 1572925Ideally located just a short stroll from Wiley Park Railway Station, Shops and Schools.
Bright sunlight throughout the whole unit.
Newly renovated 2 bedroom unit, brand new kitchen, bathroom, floorboard throughout, freshly new paint for the whole unit. Unreg parking behind the unit.
Available Now - MUST INSPECT
* Spacious bedrooms both with brand new built in wardrobe
* Spacious living/dining area
* Brand new modern kitchen
* Brand new bathroom
*Freshly new paint the whole unit
* Internal laundry
(REGISTER BY SENDING AN ENQUIRY & WE WILL RESPOND WITH AVAILABLE INSPECTION TIMES OR VISIT OUR WEBSITE)
Open times are subject to change, please check the website the day of the scheduled open for any changes or cancellations.
Please provide the following with your application:
- Please provide 100 points of identification (if you are a non-Australian resident we will also require a copy of your visa) : Current drivers licence (40 points), Birth Certificate (30 points), Proof of age card (30 points), Passport (40 points), Medicare card (20 points), Credit card (20 points), Motor vehicle registration certificate (10 points), Bank statement (10 points), Telephone account statement (10 points), Gas account statement (10 points), Electricity account statement (10 points)
- Proof of rental history:Last four rental receipts or print out of rental ledger
- Proof of current address: Utility statements (no greater than six months old) or Council rates notice
- Proof of income: Three recent pay slips or bank statement. If self-employed - tax returns and business registration
- References: Minimum two written references from previous agent or landlord; and/or written reference from employer or friend.
Disclaimer: The information presented has been furnished from sources we deem to be reliable. We have not verified whether or not the information is accurate and do not accept any responsibility to any person and do no more than pass it on. All interested parties should rely on their own enquiries in order to determine the accuracy of this information.