- About this property
- Explore Wilberforce
Location, Elevation and AspectProperty ID 1750083Occupying a prized northerly aspect on an expansive 1043sqm block, this spacious single level brick residence is nestled amongst gorgeous gardens adorned with beautiful fragrant roses. Elevated to capture glorious district views and bathed in natural sunlight, the home offers a seamless indoor outdoor flow and features freshly painted interiors with polished timber floor boards throughout.
The air conditioned kitchen and dining room opens onto a fabulous covered outdoor entertaining area with full view of a private level yard, perfect for relaxing or watching the children play. A single lock up garage with internal access and wide side access to the backyard provide plenty of off street parking with space for a boat or caravan and unlimited potential to extend, add a shed or granny flat.
Situated in a wonderful family-friendly community, close to local schools and shops and approx. 10 mins from Windsor Town Centre and train station, this home would be ideal for those seeking a tranquil country lifestyle within easy reach of all conveniences. Features:
• Entry foyer, large living room, well-appointed kitchen and adjoining dining area
• 900mm stainless steel Ilve gas cooktop, electric oven, range hood and dishwasher
• Modern style bathroom with bath, shower and separate toilet
• 3 bedrooms, 2 with built in robes, double linen cupboard
• Town water and sewer, split system air conditioning