House for Sale
- About this property
- Explore Wetherill Park
Spacious EleganceProperty ID 1549342This 4 bedroom double-brick home embodies all that your family is looking for.
Flowing from the front courtyard to a grand formal lounge, dining, kitchen, and family room this home combines elegance and space. The kitchen, with abundant storage, looks out onto a fenced back-yard with a peaceful gazebo and under-covered entertainment area.
The 4 upstairs bedrooms promise options and space, as all are good-sized with 3 containing built-ins and the main with a sizable ensuite. The home also features a spacious main bathroom.
Half of the 2-car garage has been converted to 2 studio spaces ideal for a home-office or study. This can easily be converted back to a 2-car garage should you wish.
In a nutshell:
* Formal and casual living area
* 4 Large bedrooms, main with ensuite, 3 with built-ins
* Large timber kitchen with abundant storage
* 2-car garage with half converted to 2 studio spaces
* Fully fenced rear yard with gazebo and separate under-covered entertainment area
Location, Location, Location:
- Stroll to local bus stops
- 600m from South Western Sydney TAFE
- 1.1km to Smithfield West Public School
- 1.3km to Emerson Street Reserve
- Short drive to Stockland Wetherill Park Shopping Centre, to be constructed Aldi and Fairfield Hospital
For further information on this property please call Alex Gayl 0425 280 454
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.