House for Auction
- About this property
- Explore Westleigh
Perfect for Growing Families or Downsizers Looking for Single Level LivingProperty ID 1708991It may seem impossible that a home could become available in such a desirable position yet here it is and it won't last long. You only need to step out the front door into the quiet cul-de-sac and you are already almost at the park, playground and the newly revamped Westleigh Village. The home has been incredibly looked after by its proud owner and there is not a thing that requires attention before you move in. Single level, there are two separate living areas, both generously proportioned. There is a lovely flow out to the sunny grassed yard and North facing undercover patio, which are completely private. Have you packed your bags yet?
In A Nutshell:
• Light and bright spacious interiors, single level living
• Large open plan kitchen with many cupboards, stainless steel appliances, large pantry and breakfast bar
• Family and meals room plus separate formal lounge and dining
• All four bedrooms have a private outlook and built in wardrobes
• Ensuite to master bedroom plus direct access to patio
• Main bathroom with bath tub and separate toilet
• Room for a pool plus side access and plumbing already there
• Two areas of level lawn. The garden is safe and ideal for children or pets and easily seen from the kitchen
• Solar hot water, efficient ducted and zoned air conditioning
• An abundance of storage including garden shed, lock up storage room, linen cupboard and additional internal cupboards
Location, Location, Location:
• The safety of cul-de-sac living for the family
• Only 350m (approx) to Westleigh Village including Aldi, IGA, cafes, restaurants and specialty shops
• Under 200m (approx) to Ruddock Park, and playground, tennis courts and bike track
• Thornleigh West Public School & Pennant Hills High School catchment, walk to day care
• Easy access to Thornleigh Station (free all day parking available) and to local bus service
• Walk to off-leash Dog park
• Close to elite schools including Barker College, Loreto, Normanhurst Boys, Hornsby Girls, Abbotsleigh, Knox and more
AUCTION: Saturday 19th August at 12.30pm On-Site. Registration from 12pm.
For further information on this outstanding opportunity please contact Dion Verzeletti on 0413 753 695 or Don Hoult on 0428 255 954.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.