House for Sale
- About this property
- Explore Westleigh
Renovated Spacious Family Brick HomeProperty ID 1704648If the North-Facing views over the Berowra Creek bushland from the front porch leaves you breathless, the modern beauty and elegance of the open plan lounge, dining and kitchen will fill you with awe.
Experience the luxury of this 4-bedroom home featuring under-floor heating, ducted air-con, and wood-fire fireplace and a recently renovated modern kitchen including all the finishes you would expect. The rumpus room with external access provides abundant space for your growing family.
Boasting 4 bedrooms, including the main with a walk-in-robe, ceiling fan and ensuite. 2 of the other bedrooms include built-ins and ceiling fans.
The recently landscaped backyard is fully fenced and features an expansive under-covered entertaining area and a grassed area perfect for family entertaining.
This gem is not to be missed!
In a nutshell:
- Modern Open plan lounge, dining and kitchen
- Main Bedroom with walk-in-robe and ensuite
- 2 of the other bedrooms include built-ins and ceiling fans
- Irrigated front and backyard
- Rumpus room includes woodfire fireplace
- Ducted Air-Con
- Under-floor heating
- Double car garage
Location, location, location:
- Thornleigh West Public School catchment. Bus stop nearby.
- Close to Westleigh Village shopping centre
- Take a relaxing walk, short drive or bike ride to Ruddock Park which includes tennis courts, dog park, playground and kids bike track
- Easy access to Thornleigh Station (all day parking available)
- Pennant Hills High School Catchment
- Close to elite schools including Barker College, Loreto, Normanhurst Boys, Hornsby Girls, Abbotsleigh, Knox
For further information on this outstanding Westleigh property please feel free to call Alex Gayl on 0425 280 454.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.