House for Auction
- About this property
- Explore West Pennant Hills
Calling All Families and Investors! Murray Farm Public School Catchment!Property ID 1840135This lovely single level home perched on the high side of the street, is located in a highly sought-after pocket of West Pennant Hills, considered a blue-chip suburb in Hills District real estate circles.
The huge flat 929sqm block has a wide 25 metre (approx.) frontage and is graced by a delightful four bedroom home. The four bedrooms are all located along the Eastern wing of the home benefiting from plenty of natural light. The tidy kitchen leads to a spacious laundry and opens into a dining area and sizeable family room. The family room spills out into the covered patio and BBQ area overlooking an expansive lawn perfect for outdoor games and family activities. And for year-round relaxation and enjoyment, a lovely tranquil swimming pool to cool those long summer days. The formal lounge and second dining room steps off the entrance hall at the front of the house where the fragrant garden greets visitors.
This house is perfectly proportioned to offer flexibility for a growing family while at the same time offering the quiet ambiance of a sanctuary suitable for a couple looking to downsize from a multilevel home. Of course it would equally reward the investor, with handy proximity to the M2 motorway providing easy access to both the Sydney CBD and Parramatta. Or, for those times when you'd prefer to take the train, you will be at Beecroft Station in minutes. Close to shops, schools and public transport. Perfect home with lifestyle and convenience!
* 929sqm flat land in a highly sough-after pocket of West Pennant Hills
* 25 Metres (approx) wide Frontage
* Substantial and flexible 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom home with two car accommodation
* Close to local amenities - Thompsons Corner Shopping Centre, Pennant Hills Golf Club, Beecroft Train Station, Beecroft Shopping Village, Carlingford Court and Upcoming Cherrybrook Train Station
* Large backyard with manicured lawns and swimming pool with external toilet
* Easy walking distance to public transport such as trains and buses
* Within the catchment for Murray Farm Public School and Carlingford High School
* Easy access to the M2 motorway
* No Easement, Clean Land
For additional information call Andy Lin on 0433 433 093 or Brett Macartney 0431 073 780.