Apartment for Sale
- About this property
- Explore Wentworth Point
Northerly Aspect | Low Strata | Modern LivingProperty ID 1736405Designed to maximise natural light and air flow with it's North-South dual aspect layout and flow through design, this wonderful apartment features modern finishes and fixtures throughout, located in close proximity to the Homebush Bay foreshore.
Property highlights include:
- Generous entertaining area with effortless outdoor flow
- The gas kitchen with stainless steel appliances, stone benchtops and ample storage
- Air-conditioned living area
- Two generous bedrooms both featuring built in robes, main with ensuite
- Second balcony off both bedrooms
- Water rates $687.90pa; Council rates $957.60pa; Strata Levies approx $1012.50pq
- Currently achieving excellent rental return with lease expiry July 2018.
- Membership to award winning Pulse Lifestyle Club including facilities of pools, gymnasium, steamroom and tennis courts
- Accessible to public transport of bus, ferry (Sydney Olympic Park Ferry Wharf) and train (Rhodes Station)
- Shops and cafes moments from your door step
Wentworth Point is quickly becoming one of Sydney's sought after lifestyle suburbs, positioned on Homebush Bay and the Parramatta River, amenities and services of shopping (Pierside opened in October 2017 and Marina Square due for completion in late 2018), Wentworth Point Public School opening 1st term 2018, Wentworth Point Library, Rowing Club and Mariner due in coming years and surrounded by over 400 hectares of parklands, walking and cycling tracks.