House for Sale
- About this property
- Explore Wamboin
A Rural Escape with Endless PotentialProperty ID 1672845Are you looking for the perfect rural escape with views? Want to buy a life style? Then look no further then this unique opportunity to secure not only a four bedroom charming cottage but also the former Shepherd's Run and cellar door restaurant , 3 huge outbuildings with workshop, under cover parking for 8 cars, vineyard, permanent water, separate powered caravan site and a myriad of other features too long to list. All located on a serene, peaceful 8 hectares approx 20 minutes from Parliament House and the centre of Canberra, 10 minutes from Queanbyean .
The home features a wrap around deck with a peaceful outlook of established plants and greenery, four bedrooms with BIR's, a formal dining, formal lounge & living area off the large and open kitchen.
Also on offer on the same property is the former Shepherds run restaurant/cellar door with two large function spaces, a commercial grade kitchen, bar area and toilet facilities. Downstairs features a cool room and a large open cellar with easy access to the manageable vineyards with irrigation. The lucky buyer has the choice of reopening the fully fitted out cellar door/Restaurant or it could be converted to a second magnificent mansion style residence with sweeping views of Wamboin Valley (STCA).
Features for the house:
- 4 bedrooms all with built in robes
- Formal and informal living spaces
- Large open kitchen
- Master bedroom with ensuite
- Huge four car-garage with workshop, storage space & additional large parking area
- Indoor pool
- 2 x fireplaces
- High ceilings
Features for the former Cellar Door/Restaurant facility:
- Over 200 sqm approx of double storey space
- 2 x Large function rooms
- Commercial grade kitchen, bar area and toilet facilities
- Deck with views across the vineyards and Wamboin Valley
- Fireplace, air conditioning
- Cool room
- Large open cellar with plenty of storage
- Adjacent 4 car garage
Features of established vineyard and parkland style acres.
- 15 row vineyard ready to produce,3 types of grapes -Merlot, Riesling & Pinot Noir
- 4000 grapevines in the vineyard on 4 acres
- Natural parkland
- Ample space for Horses cattle or sheep paddocks
- Large permanent dam
- Reticulated bore irrigation system with full license
- 90,000 litre Colourbond Tank off restaurant building
- 100,000 litre concrete Tank off house
- 1 large Dam plus a small header dam
- Enviro Circle Septic System
Located only 20 mins from Parliament House and Canberra's centre, 10minutes from Queanbeyan's CBD and 15 minutes to Bungendore.