- About this property
- Explore Wallaroo
Peaceful Living with Agistment Opportunity - Under Application!Property ID 1739327This beautiful cottage is is ideally located, just being over the NSW border. The Casey Market town is only a short 15 minute trip, so you can enjoy the peace and tranquillity with country living and still be within towns reach.
Some of the property features include-
- Three bedroom cottage in immaculate condition
- All bedrooms with built in robes
- Two living areas
- Bathroom/powder room and separate toilet
- Quality fit out
- Reverse cycle air-conditioning
- Wheelchair friendly
- Full length bullnose verandah
- Fully enclosed
- Metal double garage
- Set amongst peaceful gardens
- Land package for agistment may be negotiated at extra cost
- Pets considered upon application
WISH TO INSPECT?
1. Click on "BOOK INSPECTION" if this listing does not have the "BOOK INSPECTION" button please go to our Ray White Belconnen website and register
2. Register to join an existing inspection
3. If no time offered or if the time does not suit, please register and we will contact you once access is arranged
4. If you do not register, we cannot notify you of any time changes, cancellations or further inspection times
WISH TO APPLY?
1. Visit us at the Ray White Belconnen website
2. Find the property you love
3. Click the apply for this property button
4. Sign up or login to 1form.com
5. Fill in the details and send your application (Ray White Belconnen, Ali Sutton, firstname.lastname@example.org)
1. Rent is collected calendar monthly
2. Bond required is equal to 4 weeks rent
Disclaimer: Whilst all care has been taken in preparing the above advice, we have relied on our service providers in preparing this process. All interested parties should rely only on their own enquiries, as Ray White Belconnen is not able to accept any responsibility for it's accuracies. We look forward to helping you soon.