House for Sale
- About this property
- Explore Wahroonga
Enjoy the Sunlight All Day LongProperty ID 1709723Enjoy this superb family residence in this ultra-convenient street of Wahroonga, set on the high side of the street, capturing tranquil leafy outlooks with an ideal north to rear aspect. It is a home that will please every member of the family. An open and well-considered dual level floor plan, designed to allow maximum sunlight and space, it's your ideal family home for years to come.
• Natural light filled living areas include lounge, dining, family, sunroom and rumpus
• Wide frontage with spacious lawn
• Leafy and private outlooks from all living rooms and kitchen
• Spacious European kitchen with high end quality fittings, full soft drawers
• Five double bedrooms all with built-ins, ensuite to main
• Great potential for a self-contained flat
• Three zone ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning
• North facing covered entertaining deck and paved outdoor living area
• Sun filled fully fenced and secure level lawn backyard, 930m2 block
• Sparkling inground swimming pool
• Double lock up garage with internal access and enormous storage
• Wahroonga Bush School catchment, 500 metres to bus stop
• Small cul-de-sec, football field nearby, ideal for kids playing and dog walking
• Close to a myriad of schools: 1.9km to Abbotsleigh, 1.7km to Knox Grammar and 2.2km to Barker College
• 15 minutes approx. walk to Wahroonga village and train station
For further information please don't hesitate to contact Eddie Yiu 0416 128 229
I look forward to meeting you at the open house!
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt it's accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.