- About this property
- Explore Wahroonga
Sold by Matt Bolin 0417 269 023Property ID 1561710This brand new residence is a stunning example of thoughtful modern design, beautifully secluded in a quiet, peaceful setting. It sits on a substantial 1098sqm (approx.) backing directly onto green reserve and surrounded by easy care manicured lawns and gardens.
Two extraordinary levels showcase a comprehensive array of living and bedroom options all tastefully appointed with the very finest in finishes, complemented by sprawling alfresco areas and a designer gas heated pool. Positioned within the Wahroonga Bush School' catchment, this is the ultimate family home for those who require the best in contemporary excellence.
• Elegant lounge room, family room or media room
• Large dining, casual living adjoins the kitchen
• High quality Italian tiles in main living areas
• Walls of glass slide open to the expansive terraces
• Thick stone benches, over-sized oven, gas cooktop, full butlers pantry
• Ground floor study/ 5th bedroom
• Upper level teenage retreat, four over-sized bedrooms with WIR
• Vast master, over-sized ensuite with freestanding tub
• High ceilings, wide staircase, filled with natural light
• Internal entry DLUG, intercom system, ducted a/c
• Visitor, 3rd car space or boat storage area
• Expansive wraparound entertainer's terraces
• Natural stone, gas heated and glass wrapped designer pool: 7.5m (length) by 3m-4.4m (width)
• Level lawn areas ideal for the children
• Sliding gate with remote for comfort and security
• Totally privatised from the road
• 50m to the bus
• 900m to Wahroonga Public School
• 600m to Hampden Avenue village shops
• Close to Wahroonga rail and village
• Quick access to Abbotsleigh and Knox
Please park in either Clissold Street or Hampden Avenue when attending the open.
Contact Matt Bolin 0417 269 023
Disclaimer: All information contained here is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.