- About this property
- Explore Wahroonga
Sold by Graeme SchultzProperty ID 1541721Enjoying an exceptional position within Wahroonga's premier east-side, this home delivers a superb environment for the family or down-sizer. Set on a picturesque 1220sqm of delightful terraced lawns and gardens it enjoys a superb position with expansive district outlook.
Generous single level living could not be easier incorporating inviting alfresco entertaining areas and a safe and secure child-friendly back yard. Potential to extend and renovate, with existing DA approval for extension, Bush School' catchment, walking distance to the school, bus and rail.
• The residence boasts polished timber floors and high ceilings
• Generous living / dining room, in-floor ducted gas heating
• Large timber eat-in kitchen with gas cooktop and expansive bench space
• Four good bedrooms and separate study area, split a/c
• Large bathroom, laundry downstairs with w.c.
• Bi-fold doors open to the entertainer's covered deck with exceptional green views across the district
• Second alfresco terrace sits privately to the front
• Single lock up garage,
• Private landscaped terraced lawns and gardens
• Under house storage areas with improvement options
• Prime east-side
• Wahroonga Bush School catchment
• Walk to the school
• Walking distance to the rail and village
• Quick walk to the bus
• Easy stroll to acres of National Parks
• Quick commute to Westfield shopping
Graeme Schultz 0413 006 631
David Walker 0414 184 911
Disclaimer: All information contained here is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.