Rural for Sale
- About this property
- Explore Urliup
Living the Dream… At Urliup!Property ID 1576854Open Home Sat 21st January (11-11.30am) cancelled.
Rarely does a property come to the market that offers so much value, but this property offers just that.
Positioned atop a clear plateau with a northerly aspect with superb valley views across to Mt Warning in the south, this 22 acre parcel enjoys total privacy, and yet is superbly positioned to the convenience of Murwillumbah, just 7km drive. Beautifully elevated to enjoy cool summer breezes, this generously proportioned home is complemented by extensive infrastructure across the property.
The four bedroom, low-set, steel-framed home (approx. 209m2 under roof) has wrap around verandahs on all sides, with the benefit of two sides being enclosed (roller doors and sliding glass doors) which would be perfect for the hobbiest, a small home business or the family that just likes to spread out. The home offers spacious & easy living with a sunroom, media room & covered entertaining area adjoining the inground pool.
Other features of the property include;
* 5Kw Solar Power (grid connected) with 16 panels
* Air conditioned lounge and master bedroom
* Wood heater in lounge & ceilings fans throughout
* Modern bathroom with walk-in shower and bathtub
* Timber kitchen with large breakfast servery and dining area
* American style Colorbond barn (approx. 12 x 12m) with 3 bays and full height mezzanine
* Separate, self-contained studio (30.5sqm), air conditioned plus fans with outside covered verandah & retractable sunscreens
* Second shed (approx. 12 x 7m), zincalume with fenced yard, ideal for hobbies and storage
* A healthy, organic Mango plantation with approx. 120 trees and 1.25 inch rural poly pipe irrigation in place
* Abundant water tanks: 3 x 5000g tanks to house, 2 x 33,750L to Colorbond shed
* Underground heavy duty power to all structures (house & sheds)
* Gold Coast Airport 39km, Kingscliff beach 30km
This property would be ideal for a tradesperson who needs space, the family with motorbikes or someone who wants peace & seclusion, without isolation. Genuine vendors are ready to downsize. Inspect with rural agent, Belinda Franks 0409 152200.