Rural for Sale
- About this property
- Explore Upper Crystal Creek
Rare as Hens Teeth, Family Gem on the Market with Ready Income StreamProperty ID 1541871Do you want to live the rural dream and have the diversified income to support it? This is a rare opportunity to make that dream a reality. This magnificent property offers two substantial residences and a registered and council approved Four Wheel Drive Park complete with camping ground and amenities and is ready and waiting for business.
Situated on 91.79 hectares of lush green undulating land with pockets of rainforest in stunning Crystal Creek, this lovely property has been a precious home to the one family for over fifty years. Perched alongside a spring fed creek that meanders its' way through the property, the setting is idyllic with a lush peaceful environment, the silence only broken by cattle lowing and birds calling.
Live in one residence and rent out the other, or run the property in conjunction with extended family. The original weatherboard home is over 100 years old and is in excellent condition and offers three bedrooms, sleep out, large eat-in kitchen, dining and lounge room and immaculate bathroom, separate toilet and laundry.
The second modern brick residence is immaculately presented, with a spacious two pak kitchen, two living areas, three large bedrooms with built-in robes, huge main bathroom and master bedroom. A separate studio to the rear is a fabulous multi-purpose space.
No need to worry about water with an ample water supply with four spring fed dams, well water to the original homestead and gravity fed rainwater tanks of approximately 5000 gallons.
Start up the farm again with an original 5 bale dairy and ample 5 bay shedding with concrete floors, power and a home office. Whatever your desire, this property offers many options and the opportunity to purchase property with a ready income in this spectacular location is rare. Inspection is essential.
With so many features, please see the summary below:
* Approved Four Wheel Drive Park with Council approved campsite and toilet / shower facilities
* IM available on request
* 2 x council approved homes
* Spring Fed Creek
* 4 Spring Fed Dams
* 3 bedroom home with sleep out
* Large undercover entertaining
* Ceiling Fans
* Spring Water and Gravity fed Rain Water.
* 5 bay shed near original residence, one bay converted to home office.
* Dairy with 5 Bales
* 24 year old brick and colour bond home on 23 acres* with creek
* 3 bedrooms with built ins
* Master Bedroom
* 2 pak kitchen
* 2 living spaces and wood combustion fire
* Air Conditioning and Fans Throughout
* 2 double bay sheds (10m x 5m) sheds with concrete and power
* Separate Studio *approx