Villa for Sale
- About this property
- Explore Umina Beach
Ideal Holiday Home, Perfect Weekender!Property ID 17719643 BEDROOM VILLA WITH THE BEACH AT THE END OF THE STREET!
OFF STREET PARKING FOR BOAT, JET SKI OR CARAVAN!
Situated in South St in beautiful Umina Beach & within only a 100 metre stroll to the beach & shops this exceptionally presented 3 bedroom villa with off street parking for car, boat, jet ski or caravan is the ideal weekender / holiday home you've been looking for!
Stunningly presented throughout with low maintenance grounds & in an outstanding location where you can sit back, relax, unwind & enjoy, this modern 3 bedroom villa in a block of block of only 2 features:
- Spacious master bedroom with ceiling fan & built in robes.
- Stylish modern kitchen with Caesar stone bench tops with waterfall edge.
- Open plan design combining lounge & dining room.
- Only 2 on the block with rear lane access.
- All bedrooms with built in robes & ceiling fans.
- Ducted air-conditioning.
- Bright & airy designer bathroom with floor to ceiling tiling & spa bath.
- Single garage with internal access.
- Laundry with extra toilet
- Private courtyard with access for entertaining or to park the toys!
- Outside hot & cold shower.
- Currently tenanted at $500 per week with fantastic tenants in place.
- Self managed strata pay building insurance only!
Located in one of the Central Coast's hottest real estate markets less then 1 hour from Sydney, this is an exceptional opportunity to own a modern low maintenance villa with the beach & shops at either end of the street. There is added space for an extra car, boat, jet ski or caravan with room to entertain family & friends!
If you're looking for a holiday home / weekender with nothing to do except relax & head to the beach then this is for you!
POSITION POSITION POSITION!!
Contact Liam McAuliffe on 04321 448 154 to arrange a private inspection of this outstanding property!
Disclaimer: We have obtained all information herein from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.