House for Sale
- About this property
- Explore Turramurra
Private and Substantial Family ResidenceProperty ID 1905509This stunning Meadowbank built home is the pinnacle of luxury family living. The 460sqm architectural residence delivers a wealth of indoor and outdoor living coupled with superior accommodation options and high-end inclusions that ensure a premier living environment.
The inspirational floorplan spills across two substantial levels incorporating both formal and informal living and dining areas and a separate family/rumpus room. The downstairs TV room/home theatre could provide an option for a private guest or in-law wing if desired.
This extraordinary residence rests on a sensational 1,400sqm (approx.) block amidst sweeping park-like grounds including a glass framed pool with travertine surrounds. Established gardens ensure complete privacy. The location is within the Pymble Public catchment and a short walk to Kent Oval and Princes St village shops and cafes. The bus is just footsteps away (220m) to Turramurra station as well as the private school bus service to Barker College and Loreto Normanhurst.
• Grand double height entry with sweeping staircase with Fijian Birch handrail
• Spotted gum timber floors, elegant formal lounge and dining with Jetmaster fireplace
• Expansive casual living and dining, separate family room
• Centrepiece stone wrapped entertainer's induction kitchen
• Walk-in pantry, Bosch and Miele appliances, breakfast bar
• Powder room, TV room/home theatre offers possible guest
or in-law retreat
• Five substantial upper level bedroom suites with fitted built-in robes
• Over-sized master retreat with walk-in robe and spa ensuite
• Ducted a/c, plantation shutters, internal access double garage
• Bi-folds sweep open to the alfresco entertaining
• Covered alfresco terrace, level flow to rear lawns
• Stunning glass framed pool with travertine surrounds
• Completely private from neighbours, alarm system and video intercom
• 220m to the bus to Turramurra station and private bus service to Barker College and Loreto Normanhurst
• 200m to Kent Oval
• 1.2km to Pymble Public School
• 600m to Pymble-Turramurra (Handley Ave) Pre School
• 1.3km to Princes Street village shops and cafes
• Close to Turramurra station and Pymble Golf Club
• Central to a wealth of elite schools
Greg Windel 0419 261 348
David Walker 0414 184 911
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.