- About this property
- Explore Turramurra
**Application Approved and Holding Deposit Received **Property ID 1706568This stylishly renovated and spacious family home commands a superb street presence enjoying elevated vistas across the beauty of the surrounding national parklands. Living is relaxed and easy aided by a generous single level floor plan and exceptional outdoor spaces including a pool.
Resting in a small and peaceful cul-de-sac it delivers a sense of quiet seclusion and a perfect retreat from the busy world yet is just an easy stroll to the acres of manicured greenery at the North Turramurra Golf Club, bus services, local shopping and bush walking and cycling tracks.
* Bright light filled interiors with polished timber floorboards
* Formal lounge and dining, picture windows frame the view
* Open plan living, dining and kitchen overlook the pool
* Stone kitchen, mirrored splashback, quality appliances
* Four generous bedrooms all featuring built-in robes
* Private master wing with superb views and chic ensuite
* Large designer main bathroom, fans, cooling system
* Elevated corner setting, very peaceful and private
* Expansive front deck ideal to enjoy the views
* Stunning travertine alfresco and pool-side terraces
* Double lock up garage, trailer or caravan storage
* Leafy and quiet cul-de-sac setting
* 450m to the North Turramurra Golf Course
* 50m to Bobbin Head Road bus stop
* 1.3km to IGA North Turramurra and village
* 1.4km to Turramurra North Public School
* National park walking paths and bike tracks at the end of the street
Holly Blamey - 0401 752 034
Disclaimer: All information contained here is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.