House for Auction
- About this property
- Explore Turramurra
Rare Opportunity to Renovate or RedevelopProperty ID 1570692Opening to embrace the light of a rear northern perspective, and well positioned in a highly sought-after cul de sac, this classic single level residence is an offering of peace and possibility. Easy to live in with ample scope for refurbishment, there is also the potential for full development, subject to council approval.
* Well positioned on 936sqm (approx.) in one of North Turramurra's finest enclaves
* Presented to the market for the first time in twenty years
* On a prime level parcel, established gardens with sunny lawns
* Light filled separate lounge and dining areas, family room and a study
* Large kitchen has gas appliances, massive four car garage
* Double bedrooms, built-ins, master with walk-in and ensuite
* Pool, air conditioning, undercover terrace, video intercom
* A walk to schools and minutes to local cafes, golf course and conveniences, and the tranquil beauty of Bobbin Head waterways and national park.
Saturday December 10, 3pm
Turramurra Masonic Hall
0417 269 023
Disclaimer: All information contained here is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.