- About this property
- Explore Toronto
Brick & Tile Classic with EverythingProperty ID 1575972* Brick & tile 3 bedroom home within walking distance to Toronto CBD
* Kitchen, lounge and dining area with original wooden floorboards
* Sunroom at rear offering extra living space
* Built-ins in main bedroom
* Combined shower/bath with separate toilet
* North easterly aspect with lake glimpses from front verandah & lounge
* Secure garage with separate carport
* Significant 4293 sqm of natural bushland in a tranquil setting
* Located in sought after location close to everything
* Walking distance to lake, swimming baths, local parks and Toronto CBD
* Approximate rental return of $350-370 per week
* Flexible inspection times to suit you. Call now to arrange a suitable appointment.
Located close to Toronto CBD, this is a great opportunity to secure a sought after brick & tile home that offers something for everyone. Three bedrooms, kitchen, combined dining and lounge with heating and a sunroom at the rear providing extra living space. Ornate ceilings provide an elegant touch and there are lake glimpses from the front verandah and lounge. Ample parking exists with a secure garage and carport. The sunroom overlooks natural bushland of 4,293sqm in a tranquil setting allowing for privacy where bellbirds call. Situated minutes from Toronto cafes and the beautiful blue waters of Lake Macquarie, this home provides easy access to town while still giving the feeling of being away from it all.
From all of us at Ray White Toronto, we wish you every success in your search for your home. If you would like more detail on this home or to chat about one of the many other properties we have available please call or email us today.