House for Sale
- About this property
- Explore Tighes Hill
Large Home on a Large Block Adjacent to Parks and Waterways!Property ID 1755490A flagship Tighes Hill property featuring a larger scale heritage home, originally built in the 1800's, which has had a substantially increased floorplan incorporated into the total renovation. Generous outside entertaining areas and timber decks flowing off internal living space and a freestanding granny flat are part of the upgrade of the residence. Sympathetic to it's history, it features many original details such as timber floors and high ceilings, whilst featuring every concession to modern design and lifestyle! A shining example of Tighes Hill's transformation from industrial suburb to the unique, vibrant inner city village it is today - adjacent to parks and waterways, a quick walk to Islington's cafes and Hamilton's restaurant scene and minutes from Newcastle's CBD and world famous city beaches.
- An alternative to a new home on a 450sqm block
- Gourmet kitchen includes a butlers pantry
- Versatile indoor and outdoor living areas
- Freestanding Granny Flat
- Additional second car space in driveway
- Metres from the leafy open parklands the Throsby Precinct affords
- Cycle to the CBD
- Become part of this unique urban community!