- About this property
- Explore Thornleigh
Sold by Ray White Pennant Hills 9481 8600Property ID 1726723Solidly built double brick homes have a quality about them that is hard to beat. Proudly sitting on a large parcel of land this house offers one lucky family a brilliant opportunity to secure a single level neat and tidy home with 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms and 3 living spaces in one of Thornleigh's most convenient streets. The home offers a flexible floor plan ably catering for all family requirements.
Bright and comfortable as is, yet it allows for the possibility of future renovations and extensions to further capitalise on this popular family orientated locale close to Thornleigh West Primary School, Thornleigh Train Station, shopping hub and other amenities.
Large double brick family homes on level blocks of land, within close proximity to schools and station are not offered every week, so be quick.
In a Nutshell:
- Main bedroom with ensuite and large built-in robe, glass doors opening to rear undercover deck
-2nd bedroom is large with fireplace and french doors opening to porch
- Bedrooms 3 & 4 have built ins
- Main bathroom with toilet, bath, vanity and shower
- Large open plan timber kitchen with gas cook top, oven and range hood
- Large family dining area off the kitchen
- 2nd living area
- Separate home office
- Large covered rear entertaining deck
- Picture rails, polished floorboards and high ceilings throughout
- Level child friendly yard & low maintenance established gardens
- Off street parking for 2 cars
Location, Location, Location:
- 700m (approx) to Thornleigh Train Station
- 1.1km (approx) to Thornleigh West Public School
- 1km (approx) to Thornleigh Marketplace
- Close to elite schools including Barker College, Loreto, Normanhurst Boys, Hornsby Girls, Abbotsleigh Girls, Knox, Pennant Hills High School and more
- 10 minute drive to Hornsby Westfield and shopping precinct
AUCTION: Thursday 21st September at Pennant Hills Bowling Club. Registration from 6.00pm.
For further information on this outstanding opportunity please contact Karen Page on 0418 643 264 or Dion Verzeletti on 0413 753 695
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.