House for Sale
- About this property
- Explore Thornleigh
Private, Single Level, 17years Old.Property ID 1725930Quietly tucked away, this single level 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom home has the benefit of being low maintenance while still providing generous living areas and ample outdoor space to enjoy with the whole family. There's scope to make this the home you have been looking for, neat and tidy with new paint and carpet, it has a great layout and its full potential is waiting to be reached. It is one of the most sought after positions in the suburb, only a 600m level walk to Normanhurst West Public School.
In A Nutshell:
• Single level home with open plan layout, brick construction
• Master bedroom with walk in robe and ensuite
• Of the additional bedrooms, two have mirrored built ins
• Main family bathroom with bath tub and shower
• Lounge room with large windows
• Living and dining room looking out to yard
• Meals/breakfast area
• Kitchen which has a stainless steel dishwasher, oven, stove and rangehood
• Paved and undercover entertaining courtyard
• Well maintained garden with areas of lawn
• Drive-through double garage
• Laundry with external access
• New paint and carpet, ducted vacuum
Location, Location, Location:
• Easy stroll to Normanhurst West Public School and Pre-school
• Around the corner from Chilverleigh Child Care & Larool Pre-School
• Close to Normanhurst Train Station. Bus stop nearby to take you there.
• Walk to Normanhurst Oval and playground
• Minutes to Thornleigh Golf Centre, Sportsbliss and Brickpit Sporting facilities
• Turramurra High School catchment area
• Close to elite schools including Barker College, Loreto, Normanhurst Boys, Hornsby Girls, Abbotsleigh, Knox and more
• Thornleigh, Westleigh and Pennant Hills shops nearby including Woolworths, Aldi, IGA and Harris Farm Markets
• A short drive to Hornsby Westfield shopping centre, restaurants and entertainment precinct
• Easy access to the M1, M2 and Pacific Highway
For further information contact Dion Verzeletti on 0413 753 695 or Nathan Leuzzi 0412 975 190.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.