- About this property
- Explore Thornleigh
Sold by Ray White Pennant Hills 9481 8600Property ID 1718479As you sit at the window seat which frames a picturesque Magnolia tree and you take in the valley view you will feel like you have arrived home. This beautiful home cascading over three levels is a builder's own home which has been meticulously renovated to the highest standards. With quality inclusions throughout, this home offers 4 bedrooms, two living areas, a study and 3 bathrooms. The kitchen, dining and living areas open up on three sides with either bi- fold doors or cafe style windows ensuring a light and airy living space. The timber staircase with glass wall adds to the sense of luxury this home has to offer. With an outstanding parent retreat on the top level, 4 bedrooms, a study on the 2nd level and a huge rumpus room downstairs there will be nothing you need to do except unpack your bags.
In a nutshell:
- Outstanding parents retreat with walk in robe, en suite with double basin vanity and heated towel rail
- Four good sized bedrooms all with built-ins
- Roomy Study
- Main bathroom with shower, bath, vanity, toilet and heated towel rail
- 3rd bathroom with vanity, shower, toilet and heated towel rail
- Modern kitchen with 40ml stone benchtops, waterfall island bench with breakfast bar, stainless steel Ilve oven with gas cooktop, range hood, dishwasher and microwave.
- Cafe style window to serving bar on deck which flows to rear yard
- Large open plan lounge and dining area which opens via bi-folds to verandah and rear deck
- Good size study
- Downstairs rumpus room with large format marble tiles and underfloor heating, a 3.6 metre (approx) wall hung cabinet as well as ample storage in concealed cupboards under the stairs and access to outside shed.
- 9" ceilings on 2nd level
- Single lock up garage and workshop & additional storage shed with roller door.
- Laundry with plenty of cupboards
- Alarm and sensors on windows and doors
- Ducted air conditioning with 2 zones & gas bayonets in rumpus and living areas
- Turpentine hardwood flooring on 2nd level and plantation shutters throughout
- Large attic storage space
Location, Location, Location:
- Approx 900m Normanhurst West Public School & Preschool
- Approx. 1.8km Normanhurst
- Approx. 700m to Norman Avenue Playground
- Approx. 1.2km to Normanhurst Oval
- Approx. 1.3km to Thornleigh Golf Driving Range
- Approx. 1km to Larool Preschool
- Close to elite schools including Barker College, Loreto, Normanhurst Boys, Hornsby Girls, Abbotsleigh Girls, Knox and more
- 7 minute drive to Hornsby Westfield and shopping precinct
AUCTION: On-site, Saturday 2nd September. Registration from 2.00pm
For further information please call Karen Page on 0418 643 264 or Nathan Leuzzi 0412 975 190
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it