- About this property
- Explore Thornleigh
Sold by Ray White Pennant Hills 9481 8600Property ID 1709056Positioned on the high side in a quiet enclave is this light filled original three bedroom red brick home. With high ceilings, original bathroom and kitchen, the potential of this home is only limited by your imagination. Located in a popular street only minutes to Thornleigh train station, Thornleigh shops, as well as both public and private schools. This home would suit first home buyers, investors and renovators.
In a nutshell:
• Combined lounge dining with reverse cycle air conditioning and ceiling fan
• Original kitchen with oven and exhaust fan
• Master bedroom with floor to ceiling built ins and ceiling fan
• 2nd and 3rd bedrooms with built-ins
• Bathroom with bath, shower and vanity
• Separate toilet
• 2nd living area with air conditioning
• Single lock up garage workshop and loads of under house storage
• Laundry with 2nd toilet
• 2 Water tanks
• 2 garden shed
• Rear yard with carport and side street access
• Land size approx 746sqm
Location, Location, Location:
• 1km (approx) to Thornleigh train station
• 650m (approx) to Thornleigh Marketplace and shops
• 1.4km (approx) to Thornleigh Golf Centre
• 2.4km (approx) to Normanhurst West & Thornleigh West Public School
• 2.0km (approx) to St Stephens Pre School
• Close to exclusive high schools including Barker, Abbotsleigh, Knox, Loreto, Normanhurst Boys, St Leos and Hornsby Girls.
AUCTION: Saturday August 19th, 3.30pm on site. Registration from 3.00pm.
For further information on this outstanding opportunity please contact Nathan Leuzzi on 0412 975 190 or Karen Page on 0418 643 264
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.